Boston Book Club Blog

What do you get when you have lots o' librarians, one filmmaker, and a teacher??????

Thursday, August 23, 2007

New book by Ann Patchett - set in Boston!!!

Oh my gosh - I am soooooo excited. One of my favorite authors has a new book coming out this fall and it is set in one of my favorite places - Boston. While I doubt that the bookstores will be open at midnight on October 1st for me to scoop this off the shelf - I would if I could. Forget Harry Potter - this book has me waiting with bated breath.

far from Boston,
Jen

2 Comments:

At Monday, August 27, 2007, Blogger biblio said...

Sounds interesting! I haven't read anything by her, but I'll be sure to check this one out.

Donna

 
At Monday, August 27, 2007, Blogger biblio said...

I guess you can't buy it at midnight, but maybe you could wait outside the bookstore in a lawn chair and be the first to get it in the morning. October isn't that cold.

Beth

 

Post a Comment

<< Home