Boston Book Club Blog

What do you get when you have lots o' librarians, one filmmaker, and a teacher??????

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Next pick: Rendezvous in Black by Cornell Woolrich

It's dark, written in the 1940s, begins in the midwest, and examines what happens to a man when he loses the love of his life...totally up my alley and I hope yours as well...

Be sure to read this alone at night with all the lights off!

And just so you don't all think I am a total slacker, I did finish up Manda's book selection this weekend and really loved it. What a great choice, Manda!

Cheers, Wendy

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, May 15, 2007, Blogger biblio said...

Greetings from Iowa!

Wendy - your pick sounds like a good book - I'll try to read along this time.

What was Manda's choice?

I just finished The Line of Beauty by Alan Hollinghurst. It has some absolutely beautiful writing surrounded by some very dirty writing. Not something to listen to on CD with your mother in the car!

hugs & kisses,
jen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home