Boston Book Club Blog

What do you get when you have lots o' librarians, one filmmaker, and a teacher??????

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Book recommendation: Shadow of the Wind

Last year for my birthday Donna gave me Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon. What a great book! Not only is it beautiful to read with great descriptions Barcelona and lots of fog, but there is also a great mystery. I don't want to give to much away but there is a "cemetery of forgotten books" and great book lover characters.

-Rachel (forgot to add my name before)

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, December 27, 2005, Blogger biblio said...

I think the mystery poster is Rachel.

 
At Tuesday, January 10, 2006, Blogger biblio said...

Sounds good - I'll check it out.

-Jen

 
At Wednesday, February 08, 2006, Blogger biblio said...

So happy you liked it! It is definitely one of my most favorite books from the past few years.

Donna

 

Post a Comment

<< Home