Boston Book Club Blog

What do you get when you have lots o' librarians, one filmmaker, and a teacher??????

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

I can't figure out the comments

I can't figure out how to post a comment to a blog so I'm just creating a new blog. I had no idea there were comments until Rachel told me about them a few days ago.

For those of you who were wondering, Rachel wrote the last two blogs.

I also remember there was a banana gelato and there were two hazelnut gelatos. Someone got both flavors in one cup, but I can't remember who. There was also a discussion about coconut - I had no idea how many people are grossed out by coconut . But I think coconut should be used a lot more than it is in our society, especially when combined with chocolate.

Everything else is gelato blur now.

Beth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home