Boston Book Club Blog

What do you get when you have lots o' librarians, one filmmaker, and a teacher??????

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Garlic and Sapphires - my last bookclub dinner

Book: Garlic and Sapphires by Ruth Reichl
Date: Tuesday, June 14th, 2005
Location: Changsho Chinese Cuisine in Cambridge, MA

I will leave others to comment more thoroughly on our discussion. I just wanted to post to say what a lovely time I had at my last book club discussion. While I intend to keep up with the readings and share my thoughts, it won't be the same. I'll miss all of the meals, especially the ice cream. And I'll certainly miss all of you. If bookclub would like to take a field trip, I'd be happy to host in Iowa. xoxo, Jen

1 Comments:

At Thursday, June 16, 2005, Blogger biblio said...

Jen, we will definitely miss you too! It was a pleasure to have you and it just won't be the same without you. I'll miss you! Love, Donna

 

Post a Comment

<< Home