Boston Book Club Blog

What do you get when you have lots o' librarians, one filmmaker, and a teacher??????

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

The next book.... The Dante Club

The next book is going to be The Dante Club by Matthew Pearl. Since the book is set in Cambridge we should meet somewhere in Harvard Square. I'm thinking we should try and meet the first or second week of September but I'll get back to everyone with a date later this month. -- Rachel

And to answer Jen's comment in the previous post: Gelato flavors were (from what I can remember) peanut butter chocolate chip (Rachel and Paula), tiramisu (who had this?), and coconut chocolate (am I right Anne?). There were more but I've already forgotten! What a memory I have. I should read more to sharpen my mind.

2 Comments:

At Thursday, August 18, 2005, Blogger biblio said...

Yes, that's right, coconut chocolate. It was divine. Jen, if you learn how to make this, I'm moving to Davenport.

Anne

 
At Tuesday, May 15, 2007, Blogger biblio said...

Hey - did I ever say that I really liked this book? And passed my copy along to many other readers.

If you're reading this, you're like me and taking a walk down memory lane.

jen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home