Boston Book Club Blog

What do you get when you have lots o' librarians, one filmmaker, and a teacher??????

Friday, March 04, 2005

Donna's Bio


Who: Donna
What: Librarian, of course!
When: Original member and List master
Why?: I prefer the classics and try to make my fellow book lovers appreciate them too, whenever it's my turn. Not sure if I've accomplished that at all yet, although The Woman in White and Return of the Native were good attempts. My top five picks are: The Count of Monte Cristo, McTeague, Hard-boiled Wonderland and the End of the World, Out of Africa, and Seabiscuit.

The rest of my free time is filled with even more pop culture, namely movies and television! I also play floor hockey and love Pearl Jam, traveling, and hosting parties.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home