Boston Book Club Blog

What do you get when you have lots o' librarians, one filmmaker, and a teacher??????

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Beth's Bio

Who: Beth
What: Ethnographic Film Producer - currently studying librarians and their culture.
When: I was at the original meeting in Feb 2000 where I was initiated into the club as an honorary member of the ALA in a secret ceremony that I swore to never disclose.
Books: My tastes lean more toward the nonfiction side and my favorite reads have been "In the Heart of the Sea", "Confederates in the Attic", and "Moving Violations".
How Other than reading, most of my free time is taken up by going to Burdicks for hot chocolate, biking, and explaining to the BPL staff how I accidentally lost/destroyed another book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home