Boston Book Club Blog

What do you get when you have lots o' librarians, one filmmaker, and a teacher??????

Sunday, January 01, 2012

Rachel's 2011 Top Ten

In alphabetical order by author:
  • The Sense of an Ending, Julian Barnes
  • Open City, Teja Cole
  • Townie, Andre Dubus IIIA
  • Visit From the Goon Squad, Jenifer Egan
  • Gun with Occasional Music, Jonathan Letham
  • The Leftovers, Tom Perotta
  • The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks, Rebecca Skloot
  • Super Sad True Love Story, Gary Shteyngart
  • My Own Country, Abraham Verghese
  • Warmth of Other Suns, Isabel Wilkerson

2 Comments:

At Sunday, January 01, 2012, Blogger biblio said...

I read three of these this year too: Immortal Life, Goon Squad, and Leftovers. I liked all, but only one will make my tops list. I'll post mine soon to let you know!

 
At Sunday, January 01, 2012, Blogger biblio said...

Oops, the above was written by Donna.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home