Boston Book Club Blog

What do you get when you have lots o' librarians, one filmmaker, and a teacher??????

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

2007 Top 10 sort of

Congratulations Jen and Sandy!

Well, 2007 was not a stellar reading year for me. For example, the only book I read during my week long vacation at the beach was Harry Potter Six. I’m having trouble remembering 10 books I read this year outside of book club so this list is a little random and contains many books I read in November and December. For 2008, I resolve to keep track of the books I read.

1. Another Bullsh*t Night in Suck City
2. Omnivore’s Dilemma
3. The Corner (Drugs and life in Baltimore) David Simon
4. Maximum City (Modern Bombay)
5. The Magician’s Assistant Ann Patchett
6. Best American Comics 2006
7. Rejection Collection Vol. 1 (Rejected New Yorker Cartoons)
8. Mealtime Magic (Cookbook)
9. Heartburn (Nora Ephron)
10. Harry Potter Six and Seven

2 Comments:

At Friday, January 04, 2008, Blogger biblio said...

Is this your list, Beth?

-Donna

 
At Monday, January 07, 2008, Blogger biblio said...

Whoops, I forgot to sign off. Yup, it's me.

Beth

 

Post a Comment

<< Home